viernes, 30 de septiembre de 2011

Pretty pretty please, don't you ever ever feel like you're less than fucking perfect

Weekend againnnn! and good news, finally this Christmas I'm going to NYC! I'm so excited, seriously! Btw, how are you guys doing? I hope your weekend is going good so far. in this post im gonna put some pictures that i took with my cousin, i miss her!
 OXOX.
Here you have this song:Fucking perfect - Pink <3















Today what im gonna share with you is this two dresses, you could wear both of them with Jeffrey Campbell heels. You can find all these things in Nasty Gal. If you are looking for something and you can't find it, let me know and I'll try to help you, and upload it in my next post! See you girls!


10 comentarios:

  1. hi, thanks for stopping by ! COOL blog, i looked through your previous posts and love it. :>

    Would be so nice to follow each other!

    Have a nice weekend,

    xx indie by heart

    ResponderEliminar
  2. this is su beautiful photos! love it ))

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Me encantan tus fotos, son para caerse para atrás... Eres guapísima. Respecto a lo de NY, ENVIDIA ENVIDIA ENVIDIA, en serio, mi sueño es ir a nueva york, y pasarme el fin de año allí. Eres genial la verdad sea dicha... Un beso XOXO.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Amazing pics! ♥ & NYC, whoooow! Awesome! I want to come along :)

    XO, Imke

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Thank you for your post! I like ur blog very much! I am a follower now :)
    http://kalancea.blogspot.com/2011/10/pinky-day.html

    ResponderEliminar
  6. ohhh you look very pretty :)
    follow you - follow me back !!

    www.simplebutreal.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Great blog and lovely photos

    http://awkwardangelic.blogspot.com/

    Follow back?

    ResponderEliminar
  8. MuyyyBuennn blogg Me encantaa!! TeSigooo!!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. me encanta:3 te sigo, pásate por el mio!
    http://cpiruleta-gapmafia.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar